Tuesday, March 4, 2014

FINISHING EDUCATION SALE!


There has never been a better time to learn more about the
Creighton Model FertilityCare system!


Because I am finishing my education in the coming months,
I am offering a discount on FertilityCare Services!


The next two clients will save $130!

 This GREAT OFFER Includes:
1) A Free Introductory Session (Which everyone always gets!)
2) The First Follow-Up Free (an $85 value!)
3) Almost 50% off 1 year's worth of supplies! ($50 instead of the regular $95)

Contact Caitlin J. Fitzpatrick, FCPI at cjfitzpatrick@outlook.com by March 13th to receive this offer!

*This offer can be used for potential long-distance clients*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to all supporters. I have successfully reached my required client numbers and I will be taking my final exam in May, 2014. Of course, I am always looking for more clients!

    ReplyDelete